Tuesday, August 31, 2021

About Brian Blackwell Investigations

Experienced and analytical private investigator with 20+ years of leadership at investigations, spearheading evidence collection and management, witness interviews, documentation and data / trend analysis.

Throughout my career, I have amassed extensive experience in performing exemplary fraud investigations, crime investigations and analyses, leading motivated and productive teams, and generating detailed and accurate reports. My demonstrated success in effectively communicating across internal and external departments ⸺ along with my expertise in using databases to extract crucial information ⸺ positions me to make a significant impact on your organization.

Highlights of my experience include comprehensive criminal investigation and management expertise gained during my tenure as a licensed investigator and team leader. Achieved a reputation for thoroughness, efficiency, and the ability to quickly build rapport with individuals from diverse backgrounds and situations.

Company site is https://www.brianblackwell.biz and http://www.brianblackwell.com

Brian Blackwell Investigations 2225 Sycamore Street #680 Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17111